1. When cleaning the general hydraulic system, use hydraulic oil or test oil for work. Do not use kerosene, gasoline, alcohol, steam or other liquids to prevent corrosion of hydraulic components, piping, fuel tanks and seals.
2. During the cleaning process, the hydraulic pump is running and the cleaning medium is heated simultaneously. When the temperature of the cleaning fluid is (50-80) °C, the rubber slag in the system is easily removed.
3. During the cleaning process, the non-metallic hammer rod can be used to strike the oil pipe, which can be tapped continuously or non-continuously to facilitate the removal of the attachments in the pipeline.
4. The intermittent operation of the hydraulic pump is beneficial to improve the cleaning effect. The intermittent time is generally (10-30) min.
5. A filter or strainer should be installed on the circuit of the cleaning oil circuit. At the beginning of the cleaning, due to the large amount of impurities, an 80-mesh filter can be used, and after the cleaning, a filter of 150 mesh or more is used.
6, cleaning time is generally (48-60) hours, according to the complexity of the system, filtration accuracy requirements and pollution levels and other factors.
7. In order to prevent corrosion caused by external moisture, the hydraulic pump should continue to run until the temperature returns to normal.
8. After cleaning, remove the cleaning oil from the circuit.